To setup your Android keyboard to send Disney Emoji Blitz emojis
- Tap the "Settings" icon in the top left
- Tap "Keyboard"
- Tap "Keyboard Setup" and then on "Enable Emoji Blitz Keyboard"
- Tap the slider next to "Emoji Blitz Keyboard" to turn it on
To send an emoji in a message
- Launch your messaging app
- Open a new text message
- Tap the "Globe" icon - if you do not have this icon, please check out The Globe icon is missing from my Android keyboard
- Tap to select the emojis you wish to add to your message first
- Once you've selected your emojis, tap the "Share" icon
- Tap the messaging app icon
- Tap the Globe icon and select your default keyboard
- Enter the recipient's name, your message and tap "Send"