If the Globe icon is missing from your Android keyboard, then your device may need the Google keyboard to be updated or installed
- Open the Google Play Store app on your phone and search for Google Keyboard
- Tap the update button if available, or the install button if it is not yet on your device
- Open Settings on your Android device and go to the Language & Input section
- Tap on the Current Keyboard option and then select Google Keyboard from the options
- Launch any app with a text field (email, messaging, search, etc.) and the Google Keyboard should now be your default
If you still don't see the Globe icon, touch and hold the "space bar" while in text mode. Tap "All Languages, Emoji Blitz Keyboard" to select.